Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243 LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 430

Thread: MoN Discussion

  1. #351
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow... that is one huge ass post... Well done on all your work you've done for So_. Anyway, i posted some names above, in my post before the HAP.

  2. #352
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah, that post shall now be refferred to as the HAP.

    Hmm.... those names are better than my original one... but still dont seem right... maybe its just me :-P


    BTW... check page 14 for all of you who havent read the HAP.

  3. #353
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Damn, that IS The BAS!

    Hmmm

    I know cav and Shini have no MSNM, but AIM, OCB N, you, and I have MSN and AIM,a nd Seph has no AIM but MSNM... I don't care which we use, I"m on Trillian so it doesn't affect me

  4. #354
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sounds good! I like it.

  5. #355
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    alright, I'm glad I'm getting approval, makes things go faster. ALL WE NEED IS A F'IN TITLE!

    be back after dinner to think one up.

  6. #356
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Other than the fact that I only got AIM, it seems great.

    How about make a poll of few titles from your choices?

  7. #357
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yea a poll of the best titles sounds good.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 07, 2003 09:23 PM: Message edited by: Nevan ]</font>

  8. #358
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think its better if we just decide on a name without a poll, I think we should refrain from polls to keep the speed up and because since only mods can do it.... I refrain from it. Lets try some new ideas..


    maybe Wail Unheard?

    Cry Unheard?

  9. #359
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i only have AIM and yahoo =/ like xel sed

    i like cries unheard

  10. #360
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    same

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •